Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 9: Should I Stay or Should I Go




Welcome back in this meme ;) I was able to post because there's no niusance around. Anyway, here's my answer. Enjoy reading!!!
1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away? No. I was very polite with my suitors ;)

2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where? Definitely! Here in the Philippines, I want to explore the island of Cebu. They said that,  it's truly amazing and you can die tomorrow once you finish to explor it.
3. Do you have any pet peeves? None yet, human peeves... so many of them LOL!!!
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours. Eating foods with lots of carbohydrates
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be? She's not a celebrity, sort of  I think... I really want to be in the place of America's first lady. Michelle Obama.
6. What do you consider your biggest talent?  Dancing
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite? Hmmmm... none so far.
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.   Bad English. Michael Learns to Rock, Journey, (for the local band) True Faith and Side A
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying? I will be true to him...

1 comment:

  1. I had to give up the carbs. They just got to be too mcuh for me.

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/im-ready-for-the-biggest-loser-to-return-and-for-wife-swap-to-finally-come-back-anyone-agree/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
I'm a teacher and happily married...