Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Feeling Anxious

     While I'm waiting for my job call in public school,  I'm glad I still have my tutorial service although there were only three students. But yesterday, the mother told me to stop the tutorial for a while since she is also in a tight budget. I felt sad for a while because it means that I have a lesser income now. My hubby's salary is just enough for our basic necessary needs plus billings in electricity, water and internet (deep sigh!) So,  I'm anxious where to get some money for my pregnancy. Well, I can make it!!! I have a great provider and I know He will blessed me with another tutorial service or maybe by the end of this month He will give my real job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
I'm a teacher and happily married...