Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Am I Pregnant ???

          I was married for a year ago and having a child is what Me and Hubby wish for. Although I have PCOS, I'm not loosing a hope that I will bear a child since I read so many testimonials from the net and from real life stories that they were successful after having medication. And now, I'm a month delay on my period and I just vomitted this morning which just some symptoms of being pregnant.I'm afraid to take pregnancy test because what if its negative again and that is so frustrating. Well, I didn't tell this to anyone yet even to my husband because I don't want them to expect for nothing. I'm just waiting for another week if I can still see some symptoms. Anyway,  I'm pregnant or not I will still be praying and follows God's will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
I'm a teacher and happily married...