Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

One More Try...

     Before I shut down my computer, I want to document this first.. Tomorrow, early in the morning I will take again my pregnancy test. Although I said that I will still wait for another week, I can't wait any longer since I experienced again vomitting and headache. And also, I went to Lolo Uweng (He is Jesus Christ lying in His holy tomb which I have a devotion) this afternoon and fervidly pray to enlighten me if I will have a test or not. And His answer... YES!!! It's good if I will have a test now so I can have a prenatal check up and do the necessary things to take care my baby (if there's already) if still I am not lucky, it's really alright. As I said to HIM, I'm pregnant or not... One thing is for sure my faith will be more stronger and stronger and I won't give up until He will give His precious gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
I'm a teacher and happily married...