Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finally...

     This is it... I got the most beautiful gift God has given me. I'm finally pregnant yahooooooo.... :) When I calculated it based on the net, I was 8weeks conceiving now! I can't wait to go to my OB Gyne to check my baby... I want to take a shot of my PT, but my camera hasn't battery... Anyway, God knows how happy I am. And hubby doesn't know this yet... I will surprise him when he gets home. Because I can't go back to sleep now, I will browse the net for some tips on pregnancy especially the foods I will take. I'm also looking forward for my baby shower, baby christening and one year birthday yeheyyyyyy....

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!! that´s the best thing can happenned to a woman according to me...hehehe...

    Enjoy your pregnancy and take care...

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
I'm a teacher and happily married...